FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll get in touch within 24 hours.
When can I expect my order?
Delivery time is typically 1-10 working days in Europe, but can take up to 14 days for some countries.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
What are the delivery charges?
Standard delivery for orders under €100 in Ireland & UK - via DPD €5.
Any European countries outside of Ireland & UK - €10
All other countries are €15.
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, you’ll receive a separate email providing you with a tracking number to track your order.* Sometimes this email gets sorted into spam or promotions folders, so be sure to take a look in there if it feels like you’ve been waiting a little too long.
*Please note that sometimes tracking can take a day or two to be updated by the carrier. If it looks like it's not moving, chances are it's on its way!
What is your return/exchange policy?
All OceanR products are guaranteed for 30 days after purchase date. If any issues arise during that time, the item can be returned for a refund or exchange. All return/exchange items must be returned in their original condition (unwashed and unworn with tags). Please contact email@example.com to begin the returns process.
We do our very best to ensure that every item we dispatch is correct & of the highest quality. However, mistakes unfortunately do happen. Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org with this information ASAP, so that we can authorise your return. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Only Incorrect or faulty items are eligible for return for up to 30 days from the date you received your parcel,
- Your return items need to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Goods that are personalised bespoke or made to order to your specific requirements are non-refundable, unless faulty.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the original payment used to make the order. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuers policies
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service, so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable for any parcels lost before they reach us. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at our returns address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider. Should your parcel be lost en route, you will need to make a claim with your postal service provider.
Don't see your question here?
Email email@example.com with your query and we will get back to you asap.